Denise Shuk Ting CHEUNG
BNurs, MPhil, RN
- Medical and Surgical Nursing
- Interpersonal Violence
- Caregiver Stress
- Nursing Education
- Cheung DST, Tiwari A, Chan KL, Fong DYT, Chau P, Yuen FKH, Tolman RM: Validation of the Psychological Maltreatment of Women Inventory for Chinese Women. Journal of Interpersonal Violence 2017, (In press).
- Tiwari A, Lao L, Wang AX, Cheung DST, So MK, Yu DS, et al: Self-administered acupressure for symptom management among Chinese family caregivers with caregiver stress: a randomized, wait-list controlled trial. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2016,16(1):424.
- Tiwari A, Cheung DST, Li WY. The use of flipped classroom. In: Mak YW, Chiang CLV, Fung WMO, editors. Enhancing patient safety through quality nursing education: The challenges and solutions from a multi-disciplinary perspective. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Society for Nursing Education 2016, p. 58-65.
- Deng W, Cheung DST, Tsao SW, Wang AXM, Tiwari AF: Telomerase activity and its association with psychological stress, mental disorders, lifestyle factors and interventions: A systematic review. Psychoneuroendocrinology 2016, 64:150-163.
- Cheung DST, Tiwari A, Wang A: Intimate Partner Violence in Late Life: A Case Study of Older Chinese Women. Journal of Elder Abuse & Neglect 2015, 27(4-5):428-437.
- Tiwari A, Chan KL, Cheung DST, Fong DYT, Yan ECW, Tang DHM: The differential effects of intimate terrorism and situational couple violence on mental health outcomes among abused Chinese women: a mixed-method study. BMC Public Health 2015, 15(314).
- Tiwari A, Chan CLW, Ho RTH, Tsao GSW, Deng W, Hong AWL, Fong DYT, Fung HYKY, Pang EPS, Cheung DST et al: Effect of a qigong intervention program on telomerase activity and psychological stress in abused Chinese women: a randomized, wait-list controlled trial. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2014, 14(300).
- Tiwari A, Cheung DST, Chan KL, Fong DYT, Yan ECW, Lam GLL, Tang DHM: Intimate partner sexual aggression against Chinese women: a mixed methods study. BMC Women's Health 2014, 14(70).