Certificate in Infection Control (CYCLE 7)
- Programme Overview
- The purpose of this course is to provide knowledge and practical experience in infection control measures, through an interactive and problem-solving approach in learning, for clinicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and other healthcare workers who are interested or actively involved in the daily management of hospital infection control.
- Programme pamphlet
The purpose of this Certificate in Infection Control Course (ICC) is to provide knowledge and practical experience in infection control measures, through an interactive and problem-solving approach in learning for clinicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and other healthcare workers who are interested or actively involved in the daily management of hospital infection control.
The ICC is a certificate programme that contains a series of SIX modules. Participants are required to attend and complete ALL the modules and perform satisfactorily in all course assessments within 2 to 6 years (1 to 3 cohorts).
A series of SIX modules will be scheduled as follows:
- Module 3 - Infection Control in Practice I (Nov 4-5, 2023)
- Module 4 - Infection Control in Practice II (Apr 13-14, 2024*)
- Module 5 - Advancing Infection Control I (July 20-21 2024*)
- Module 6 - Advancing Infection Control II (Nov 16-17, 2024*)
- Module 1 - Importance of Infection Control I (Apr 12-13, 2025*)
- Module 2 - Importance of Infection Control II (July 19-20, 2025*)
* Tentative dates
Time: 2 FULL days on weekend (9:00 am – 5:30 pm, Sat & Sun)
Venue: Lecture Theatre 1 & 2, Academic Building, 3 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
Those who are interested in particular Module(s) but do not wish to pursue the Certificate course may take Individual Module.
COURSE FEES: HK$5,400 (for special offer, please refer to pamphlet for details)
COURSE ASSESSMENT: There will be a quiz after completion of each module.
ENQUIRY: IF you have any enquiries, don't hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com, Tel: 39176602 or Fax: 28726079.
|Date:||Nov 4-5, 2023 (Sat & Sun)|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Lecture Theatre 3 & 4, William W.M. Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
|Deadline of application:||
Oct 20, 2023 (Fri)
Programme CERTIFICATE will ONLY be granted to candidates registered the “Certificate Course”, which is NOT applicable to candidates sitting SIX individual modules.
We accept TWO modules for credit transfer to “Certificate Course”. For more details and request for credit transfer from individual modules, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.