Certificate in Infection Control
- Programme Overview
- The purpose of this course is to provide knowledge and practical experience in infection control measures, through an interactive and problem-solving approach in learning, for clinicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and other healthcare workers who are interested or actively involved in the daily management of hospital infection control.
- Programme pamphlet
A series of SIX modules will be organized as follows:
- Module 6 - Advancing Infection Control II (20-21 Jul 2019)
- Module 1 - Importance of Infection Control I (16-17 Nov 2019)
- Module 2 - Importance of Infection Control II (18-19 Apr 2020*)
- Module 3 - Infection Control in Practice I (18-19 Jul 2020*)
- Module 4 - Infection Control in Practice II (14-15 Nov 2020*)
- Module 5 - Advancing Infection Control I (17-18 Apr 2021*)
* Tentative dates
Participants are required to attend and complete ALL six modules and perform satisfactorily in all course assessments within 2 to 6 years (1 to 3 cohorts).
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:30 pm (Sat & Sun)|
|Venue:||Lecture Theatre 2 & 3, William MW Mong Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, HK|
|Fees:||HK$5,400 (for special offer, please refer to pamphlet for details)|
Those who are interested in particular Module(s) but do not wish to pursue the Certificate course may take individual Module.
Due to the renovation of the Lecture Theatres in Sassoon Road Campus during the summer time, our next module will be advanced, details are as follows:
|Date:||20 & 21 July 2019 (Sat & Sun)|
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Venue:||香港醫學專科學院賽馬會大樓 Run Run Shaw Hall|
|Address:||1/F, Hong Kong Academy of Medicine Jockey Club Building, 99 Wong Chuk Hang Road Aberdeen, Hong Kong
IF you have any enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us email@example.com