Certificate in Infection Control
- Programme Overview
- The purpose of this course is to provide knowledge and practical experience in infection control measures, through an interactive and problem-solving approach in learning, for clinicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and other healthcare workers who are interested or actively involved in the daily management of hospital infection control.
- Programme pamphlet
A series of SIX modules will be organized as follows:
- Module 5 - Advancing Infection Control I (30-31 Mar 2019)
- Module 6 - Advancing Infection Control II (20-21 Jul 2019)
- Module 1 - Importance of Infection Control I (16-17 Nov 2019*)
- Module 2 - Importance of Infection Control II (18-19 Apr 2020*)
- Module 3 - Infection Control in Practice I (18-19 Jul 2020*)
- Module 4 - Infection Control in Practice II (14-15 Nov 2020*)
* Tentative dates
Participants are required to attend and complete ALL six modules and perform satisfactorily in all course assessments within 2 to 6 years (1 to 3 cohorts).
|Time:||9:00 am – 5:30 pm (Sat & Sun)|
|Venue:||Lecture Theatre 2 & 3, William MW Mong Block, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, HK|
|Fees:||HK$5,400 (for special offer, please refer to pamphlet for details)|
Those who are interested in particular Module(s) but do not wish to pursue the Certificate course may take individual Module.